Saturday 11 May 2013

Shopping: shoes

Warning: this post contains quite a few images of lovely looking shoes (some of them are not very reasonably priced)!

My personal shopper aka Mother is in town for a few days so it's a great opportunity to update my currently pretty much non-existent S/S2013 wardrobe!

Destination: Kings road, Harrods and Fenwick at Bond Street


These little beauties are from one of my favourite shops in London - Blue Velvet on Kings Road. They were the first pair I tried on and after trying on many many more afterwards (and much more expensive), I came back and got them! Love everything about them and they are really comfortable, which is an important aspect when you have a toddler.

Funky flats. Hogan Katie Grand Collection available at Harrods
Pink Todd's available at Fenwick

Classic Ferragamo. Love these. I own a similar pair in navy. Had them for over five years. These will never ever go out of fashion. Could be justified as an investment piece...
Good enough to eat!
Costing around £500, these are just a little bit over my budget...but I just had to try on Charlotte Olympia. So cute
 
 Guilty pleasure - sparkly Gina flats
And Giuseppe Zanotti
Studded Zanotti!
Tory Burch does great everyday flats
Repetto at Fenwick. Also great for everyday
I was very tempted to get these ankle boots from Acne. They are simple stunning...
Gorgeous evening shoes by Rupert Sanderson. Love the detailing
Sexy Alaïa
Adorable. I absolutely loved these Valentino heels. Pretty please!
 
Detail. LK Bennett available at Fenwick
Perfection. Lucy Choi at Fenwick

Next time - bags!

 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. you lucky girl! I really like your choice as well. Going to Blue Velvet tomorrow!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy ALL of them?? ;)
    Really like the 1st one!

    How are you anyway?

    Adeline

    http://prettyordinaryaddy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wish! I'll be in touch to arrange those drinks. X

      Delete